Monday, October 12, 2009

Sisters Harvest Faire 2009

Holly and I stopped in at the
Sisters Harvest Faire
on Sunday. Can you see the
amazing hand felted bags behind us?
I want that pink one...or the red one....
******
(Click on pictures to make them bigger!)

We met Debra Mae Fisher of
She is a local artist who makes leather masks.
They are all beautiful and seem
comfy to wear.
Holly found a design she likes
and may order one for the
Winter Celebration Ball.

They had live music as usual.


Holly is taking a ceramics class right now.
She liked looking at the pottery.


More pottery we liked!



We met Zeus of
ZEE~GLASS
(no website, darn!!)
He does very cool blown glass pendants.
Holly picked out one with a mushroom suspended
in it for Christmas...I will hide it away!


I found some more of my
FAVORITE body/hand lotion.
It is ...
Kat's Creek goat milk lotion
(clean breeze scent)
I love this stuff and bought a bottle at a
previous fair. It is all natural ingredients and
she makes it herself.
The scent is amazing and lasts a long time.
You can find it and her other products here at:
http://www.katscreek.com/


I love bird houses.


Holly strolling!


More booths


A perfectly crisp, fall day in
Central Oregon!



Holly checking out the handmade
Santa's.
I guess the Christmas boutiques will
be next!
***
Blessings~LillySue

1 comment:

sattakingplaybazaar said...

satta king
play bazaar This strategy is the most effortless over the long haul. While this may appear to be significantly progressively troublesome when you are beginning,